Tolerance is term used in social, cultural and religious contexts to describe attitudes and practices that prohibit discrimination against those practices or group memberships that may be disapproved of by those in the majority.
I am having full courage to accept others because it is very helpful and we should accept and tolerate others and it is really needed in our community. Tolerance is needed in every place in markets, on roads, in schools and in every place as it is decreasing day by day in Pakistan. Now i will tell you a story of my life in which i was very depressed because of not having tolerance.
One day, I was playing on my computer. My younger brother came and said "I want to use the computer." I refused to give him the computer. He started to tease me. Firstly I stopped him but he continued doing the same thing I stood up and started beating him hardly. I hit him hard. I kicked him and his head hit a chair. His head was bleading and was crying. He was then taken to the hospital and got many stitches on his head. I was very worried and thought i should not have done this. After that i know the importance of Tolerance.
I want to convey this message to others that Always accept others and tolerate others and never fight with eachother
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- rehman ali
- I am a boy
No comments:
Post a Comment